Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Watch this Live Link for Hope entitled, "I Didn't Now That Was Me!


 πŸ“–πŸ”₯ JOIN US FOR TWO POWERFUL EXPERIENCES! πŸ”₯πŸ“– Tonight’s Bible study is entitled “A New Leadership,” subtitled “I Didn’t Know That I Was Me,” from Judges 6.  

Like Gideon, you may see weakness, fear, and limitations—but God sees a mighty warrior! Join us as we discover how God reveals our true identity and calls us to become everything He created us to be. πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️‍πŸ”₯

πŸ“šπŸŽ₯ Then watch A Word from the Lord TV on September 3, 2026, for a heartfelt, inspiring, and laughter-filled author interview featuring “Laughing Through Life’s Storms” by Rev. Dr. Michael Eaton. Discover how faith, hope, and holy laughter can carry you through life’s most painful storms. 😒🌧️πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΎ Purchase your copy now from Walmart.com@ https://www.walmart.com/ip/7-Verse-Laughing-Through-Life-s-Storms-Faith-Resilience-and-God-s-Humor-in-Life-s-Hard-Times-Hardcover/20698405585 , Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and other major online booksellers! πŸ›’πŸ“š #ANewLeadership #LaughingThroughLifesStorms #AWordFromTheLordTV #FaithOverFear #BuyNow

πŸŽ₯Watch now@ https://www.facebook.com/share/v/195Gr641Ld/

No comments: