Wednesday, January 16, 2019

You can now pre-order, "The Me Too Movement of the Bible," now @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MTLV47W?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420&fbclid=IwAR2z1adDHWaRfYhe1NI9zcKj-7oiSBSUoeQifE9gCgLJpxM-Tuv8N5-Woys  On Instagram click the link in the bio! #MeToo #TimesUp #MuteRKelly #GodSaysTimesUp My next book, "The Me Too Movement of the Bible." Understanding the Will of God Through the Word of God and the Me Too Movement I had great hesitation in writing a book about the Me Too Movement and the Bible. In my hesitation, I begin to think that maybe a woman should write this book. In this book, I would be challenged to write about things that most preachers never preach or teach in their bible lessons. The Sunday School lessons that are written never deal with the issue of sexual assault. Most books that are written in the Christian arena never deal with the issues that will be discussed in this book. I am about to write about something that if I came across in a movie, I would turn the movie off because I do not find such matters entertaining even in the world of make-believe movies. But in dealing with these kinds of issues in real life you can't turn it off. You can't fast forward through the scenes that you don't like in real life. Many who will read this book wish they could turn it off or fast forward through the pain. This book is a book written for all the silent victims of sexual harassment and sexual assault. I pray that God will use this book to heal all the hurt and the shame that surrounds these heinous crimes. Coming Spring 2019 ...Take a look at Dr. Eaton's other books at amazon.com/author/revdrmichaeleaton


No comments: