Wednesday, July 21, 2021

If there are any technical difficulties with tonight’s study please watch now@ https://youtu.be/bdgT_dxLLn4 How to Live in a Gated Community John 10:7-10 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. The Venue of the Sheep v. 7 The Voice of the Sheep v. 8 The Venture of the Sheep v. 9 Thesis: Christians should follow the voice of the good shepherd. The Venue of the Sheep v. 7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep The Voice of the Sheep v. 8 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. The Venture of the Sheep v. 9 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

via Dr. Mike Kim Eaton https://ift.tt/2HlMc25

No comments: