Tuesday, August 03, 2021

IF there are ANY technical difficulties please watch now via YouTube@ https://youtu.be/3jFZMYGy-ro Sermon Series, “The Seven I AM Statements of Jesus.” The last two months I have shared a sermon series entitled, “The Seven I AM Statements of Jesus.” (John 8:58) List below are the statements and text. • And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35). The Bread of Life • Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12). The Light of the World • “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9). How to Live in a Gated Community • “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11). The Lord is My Good Shepherd • Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live” (John 11:25). How to Make Dead Things Live Again • Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6). Solace for the Unsettled Heart • “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser” (John 15:1). The Source for the Fulfillment of all Your Dreams Our last sermon of, “The Seven I AM Statements of Jesus.” The last statement is, “I am the true vine.” Wednesday’s Word Wednesday’s Word we will examine the text under the heading, “The Source for the Fulfillment of all Your Dreams.” Look at, read around, meditate, read the text in context, and be ready for the Word at John 15:5-8. #TurnbackTuesday If you missed or if you would like to review Sunday’s Word from Sunday Service listen now via Podcast@ https://ift.tt/3fkQ69z

via Dr. Mike Kim Eaton https://ift.tt/2HlMc25

No comments: